As technology has advanced, education has expanded beyond the walls of the classroom. Today, online courses are offered by many prestigious universities around the world. An online MBA program prepares students for careers in business by providing them with the skills and knowledge they need. Various discussion forums, study materials, and video lectures are used as modes of instruction. There are various distance and top online MBA programs in 2022 that provide more flexibility, variety, affordability, and authenticity compared to traditional classroom programs. If you want to know more about the best online MBA programs in India, then this article will help you. One of the best universities when it comes to pursuing an online MBA is Manipal University.
Manipal University Online MBA
The struggle between work and study is universal among working professionals. Professional MBA programs could be one of the most viable options for those who want to get their MBA without hurting their careers. These professionals can improve their job profiles while pursuing an Online MBA program in Manipal.
There are many advantages to choosing a career with a reputable institution. You can take advantage of this opportunity through Manipal University’s online MBA program as follows:-
- Academic credibility, educational quality, and academic model are endorsed by a variety of accreditations.
- Furthermore, easy financing options and scholarships make quality education accessible to every working professional.
- As you develop your experience and core skills, you can also build an impressive resume that will serve you well in the future.
MBA Online Eligibility
A student from India must have a 10-year, 2-year, and 3-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution, along with 50% in their graduate studies and 45% in the case of reserved students. Candidates must pass an online aptitude test administered by Manipal University. It can be advantageous to have a valid score of at least 40 percentile in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT.
- Manipal university online MBA fees
Manipal university’s online MBA fees are flexible and students can pay in installments. Indian students pay a total of Rs. 1,50,000 for the course, plus all taxes, while they pay Rs. 37,500 per semester.
A 24-month course involving 15 to 20 hours of instruction per week is offered.
Manipal University online MBA courses
There are various courses offered by Manipal University MBA online which are as below:-
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
- Master of Commerce (MCOM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Postgraduate Certificate Programme in Management (PGCP)
- Master of Business Administration
- MSc in Data Science (MSC-DS)
- MSc in Business Analytics (MSC-BA)
- PGCP in Business Analytics (PGCP BA)
Through our career assistance, you will be able to network after taking a course at Manipal University. This list highlights some of the university’s highlights.
- Education with empowerment
Learn how to clarify your doubts, attend webinars, and take quizzes that will enhance your preparation.
- Learn at Your Own Pace
You can access the learning material from anywhere at any time. Record the lecture and attend live sessions and talks at any time. You can use the digital platform even on low-bandwidth networks, such as laptops and phones.
- Mentors and faculty with real-world experience
With the help of experienced faculty, you can improve your communication skills and build confidence. These renowned mentors can provide you with real-world insight and applied knowledge.
- Enhancing digital learning through an enhanced platform
Our platform allows you to collaborate and interact easily with faculty and peers. Online quizzes and practice tests help you learn.